Operations transformation and Business Systems optimisation
Stewart is a Transformation manager with a great pedigree and a broad scope. He has 20+ years of experience in B2B, B2C, food, energy, financial, insurance, manufacturing, ‘Big 4’ consulting. He holds an MSc in Operations Management and a BSc (Hons) in Transport & Logistics and is a Practitioner in Agile and PRINCE2 project management.
Stewart was Head of Store Replenishment at Co-op supermarkets which was a newly created role within the food business. He established and implemented a centralised store replenishment model across the 3,000 store estate prior to managing the new operating model. It was the most significant transformation programme within the Food business. At Co-op Financial Services he was Head of Portfolio Management where he established a Portfolio Management Department (Project & Portfilo Mgt). He was responsible for a £200m per annum change budget, introduced a ‘best practice’ project selection and prioritisation process, established new governance forums / processes, and managed the annual change portfolio under budget.
His primary skills are;
- Programme, Project & Portfolio Management (Incl PMO)
- Business Process Re-engineering & Optimisation
- Operational efficiency & cost-reduction Initiatives
- Target Operating Model Definition and Deployment
- Business Turnaround & Productivity Improvement
- Supply Chain Performance Improvement