In May our new website went live pearsonmc.uk with new product offerings. The free resources were also enhanced. Anyone planning a change would do well to browse the white papers and if there are any queries I would be delighted to discuss them.
The last two months have been busy and varied.
- Focusing on quality at a N Wales manufacturing client has been fun and challenging. Poor quality product has been getting to customers so I’m doing challenging audits in all parts of the business to fix issues
- Coaching for production management staff of two N Wales manufacturing businesses has focused on workplace organisation and good quality daily reviews
- Support at a visitor attraction is currently focused on preparation for an application for funding for development. A short-term project here run by Liz is focusing on profitability of its café.
- The review of culture and behaviour at a client in the healthcare market led to a number of ideas and recommendations focused on growth. These were shared with the team by the MD and received a positive response. Change is already happening.
- A business review of a UK wide professional services businesses highlighted many fundamental weaknesses in its approach to management of remote professionals. Recommendations centred on internal communication, strengthening management, and formalising performance management.
This type of support requires an experienced professional that can draw on a range of experiences and tools. Listening to clients, understanding their strengths and weaknesses, and developing an approach that is customised to this complex blend of factors ensures value for money but most importantly the design of an intervention that helps rather than hinders progress.
My abilities have been borne from three decades of supporting change in hundreds of situations. I seek to “guide your business to a better outcome” and I am highly skilled at it – never failing to add-value, give a different perspective and put you on a route that you agree with.