Who’s it for? Large companies
As Programme Managers we:
- work with large businesses to help them to align their Operational strategies with their business strategy
- ensure the business case is stress-tested and the financial management processes required to track it are established
- undertake a comprehensive programme risk assessment and establish the risk management process
- apply Managing Successful Programmes as the methodology
- set-up and develop an internal team to manage and lead the transformation programme
- provide coaching, mentoring and support to the internal team
- support the Programme Director in the engagement of senior stakeholders
Optional, additional services can include:
- management of the Programme Management Office including document management and archiving
- internal communications support to ensure the widest and deepest possible engagement of staff
- supporting work-streams with specialists e.g. manufacturing, supply-chain, finance, marketing, Human Resources and Employment Law
- supplying project managers for work-streams e.g. Information Systems
Contract type: a series of ‘Fixed price. Fixed scope’ contracts within the framework of an agreed Programme Budget. This can be multi-year.
Cost: depending on skills required our blended rate is typically between £850 and £1,150/day. Up to 30% of the fees can be linked to the attainment of a few, key deliverables.
Payment terms: Fortnightly billing in arrears, payable within two weeks.